Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I am a bit of a hypochondriac. Now hear me out; I do have a lot of ailments for a seventeen year old. I have terrible allergies, asthma, my digestive system doesn’t really digest very well, and I get horrible migraines. But I have this ability to go from headache to brain tumor before you can say neurologist. I worry and not to brag but I'm really good at it. I worry constantly about my health, my family, my friends, people I don't know, clothes, homework, college. Do you like my new hair color, do I like my new hair color, I don't know but I'm worried about it. Literally anything you can think of. And I think it’s kinda ruining my life. I have so much going on in my head it’s really hard to live in the real world. I think the key is to want to, and I'm working on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment