Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Iphigenia:
            Humans seem to think they're indestructible, that they are the only ones. That their solar system is the center of the universe and that if there are other worlds, other “peoples” they are no threat.
            I’m here to tell you that you are wrong. There are others and we are watching. We are learning, quickly. We see how you live and abuse the time and space you have, we’re here to take it back from you.

            Your language is much different from yours. So I’m not sure how my name would translate. You can call me N; it stands for Neptune, the planet from your solar system atomically closest to ours. I am part of one of the first expeditions into your solar system. We came to observe the only other uniforms we have found almost as intelligent as us. I must warn you, our leaders have seen your oceans, beautiful and deep but they also have seen how you abuse them. They will not tolerate much more. We weep for your world and its end is closer than you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment